Your Cart is Currently Empty
John Packer JP231 Rath Bb Tenor Trombone
The JP Rath Trombone JP231R would be suitable for a progressing player and would be suited to playing in wind bands and concert bands, as well as performing in jazz ensembles or big bands. With the medium large bore, this trombone would also suit an orchestral player looking for a straight Bb tenor trombone.
They are characterised by a professional standard of workmanship and a very high level of performance. Often compared with professional models, the JP231 Rath competes extremely well against more expensive instruments from top makers. The JP231 Rath and JP Rath range as a whole benefit from exactly the same manufacturing processes to slide and bell as Michael Rath's own handmade instruments ensuring customers a truly spectacular result.
As played by Carol Jarvis on Seal's recent European tour.
Price includes a lightweight case and mouthpiece.
JP Rath Trombone JP231R Specifications:
- Model: JP231 Rath
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 203mm (8")
- Bore: Medium Large 13.34mm (.525")
- Water Key: 1 Lever
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP231 Rath)
- Finish: Black (JP231B Rath)
- Finish: Frosted Gold (JP231FG Rath)
- Finish: Silver Plated (JP231S Rath)
- Finish: Satin (JP231S Rath)
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Leadpipe: MIchael Rath Leadpipe
- Instrument Weight: 1.46Kg (3lb 3oz)
- Weight with case: 6.84Kg (15lb 1 oz)
- Box Dimensions: 96x28x33 (38x11x13)
- Boxed weight: 7.3Kg (16lb 1oz)
Be sure to check out the manufacturer's website for more info!