Your Cart is Currently Empty
John Packer JP371SW Bb Cornet
The JP Bb Cornet JP371SW is becoming a strong challenger to some of the larger names within the professional cornet market. Providing professional performance at a great price point, the JP371SW is becoming a popular choice for players of all ages and abilities.
Designed in collaboration with Smith-Watkins, the JP371SW benefits from their specialist expertise and professional components. Constructed from a High Grade 80:20 Brass, the JP371SW features a specially designed solid silver Smith-Watkins leadpipe, offering a round, warm sound perfect for brass bands. The JP371SW features a large bore for powerful playing and high tolerance monel valves for improved playability and reliability.
JP Bb Cornet JP371SW Specifications:
- Model: JP371SW, JP371SWS
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass - 123mm (4.84"), One piece
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Large 11.9mm (0.469")
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP371SW)
- Finish: Silver Plated (JP371SWS)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: JP 4B
- Leadpipe: Smith Watkins design, solid silver
- Instrument Weight: 1.08Kg (2lb 6oz)
- Weight with case: 4.58Kg (10lb 2oz)
- Box Dimensions: 62x24x28cm (24x10x11in)
- Boxed Weight: 5.4Kg (11lb 13oz)
The JP371SW is supplied in JP851 Pro Double Trumpet case, and an outer pocket perfect for sheet music. Also included is a JP 4B mouthpiece, a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide with advice to help keep your instrument in perfect order.
For more information feel free to check out the manufacture's website here.