Free delivery on small instruments as seen on our shipping policy page.
Band Booster Relationship Tips for Any Successful Band Program
Posted by danny maley on
Hello fellow directors! Today, I'm going to talk about how to improve your relationship with band boosters. Band boosters are a very important part of any band program, and it's important to make sure you have a good relationship with them. Here are a few tips:
1. Make sure you're always thanking them for their help.
2. Keep them informed of what's going on with the band program.
3. Ask for their input and feedback on things related to the band program.
4. Let them know when they've done a good job.
5. Be willing to listen to their suggestions and ideas.
Building a good relationship with band boosters is essential for any director, so make sure you follow these tips!