Your Cart is Currently Empty
Response in all registers with great projection produces a warm sound.
A unique variation on the TRQ10S, the Model Q10RS trumpet features a reverse leadpipe to further facilitate response and cushion the blow. This trumpet produces a warm, singing sound with marvelous projection and easy, centered response in all registers. The Q10 bell also helps to maintain its characteristic warmth and focus at louder dynamics, while providing a more veiled sound at lower dynamics.The Q05R reverse leadpipe provides an ideal combination of efficiency and flexibility, allowing the player to produce the most delicate passages with ease. Nickel-silver balusters and valve caps add brilliance and character to the sound, increase its core, and contribute to cleanness and immediacy of attack. This trumpet makes a great choice as an all-around instrument for performance in a wide variety of musical settings. A versatile trumpet. Order today.
S.E. SHIRES TRQ10RS Q-Series Professional Bb Trumpet
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 0.459 inch
- Q10 Bell: 4 13/16-inch, one-piece, hand-hammered "Q" (centered) taper in yellow brass with round brass bead
- QR Reverse Leadpipe: 0.345-inch venturi, heavyweight yellow brass; open and free blowing with well-defined slots and easy response
- QWR Reverse Tuning Slide
- Piston Material: Hand-lapped Monel
- Valve Cluster: Two-piece casings, standard weight, with nickel balusters
- Top Valve Caps: Nickel silver
- Lower Valve Caps: Nickel silver
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark, model designation and traditional floral pattern
- Finish: Silver plate
- Includes: Q Series trumpet case, mouthpiece and care kit