Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Hans Hoyer G10 F/Bb Horn with Screw Bell has excellent response, precise intonation and accomplished sound.
The Hans Hoyer G10:2A Geyer Series Double Horn was developed with the aid of performing artist and teacher Orlando Pandolfi of the Hackley School in New York. The G10A Series features a .468-inch bore combined with a Geyer wrap and gold brass leadpipe designed for excellent response and intonation.
This horn also features a detachable, medium-throat yellow brass bell and adjustable thumb lever and finger hook for player comfort. This Hans Hoyer G10A Geyer Series Double Horn includes a case and mouthpiece .
The configuration of the G10 based on an original design by Carl Geyer, who at the age of 15 apprenticed as an instrument maker in Markneukirchen where the Brand Meister Hans Hoyer is still being made today. In 1903 Geyer brought his fine German craftsmanship to the United States and soon became the premier master horn builder in the U.S.
- Key: F / Bb
- Bore: .468"
- Bell: 12.204"
- Bell Type: Detachable
- Bell Throat: Medium
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Gold brass
- Wrap: Geyer
- Linkage: String
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
Choose excellence. Order today.
- Key :F/Bb
- Model :Geyer Style
- Bore :.468" / 11,9 mm
- Bell :12.204" / 310 mm
- Valves :4 conical rotary valves, 3B linkage system
- Features :Yellow brass body, gold brass lead pipe, detachable bell, 3D adjustable finger hook, adjustable thumb lever
- Finish :Clear lacquer
- Outfit :Lightweight backpack-style case included, mouthpiece, rotor oil, slide grease, torx/Alan wrenches, cleaning cloth
For more information Please see the Manufacture's website!